Still haven’t receive any refund

28 Dec. 2018 Glowforge: Regarding your refund, we issued the funds back to your card on Dec 28.

11 Jan. 2019 Me: Still haven’t receive the refund.

16 Jan. 2019 Glowforge: I heard back from the payment processor and it looks like your refund is successful. They told us your bank has information on the refund, and you should contact them with these reference numbers:

21 Jan. 2019 Me: Sent those reference number to card service for checking.

23 Jan. 2019 Card service: I am sorry to learn the matter you mentioned. However, we are unable to locate any merchant refund of … Therefore, we suggest you contact merchant or more details.

29 Jan. 2019 Me: Sent an email to to Glowforge Customer Support
Thank you so much for reaching out! We hate auto-email, but wanted you to know that we got your message and have assigned it ticket #108043.

I don’t want to post this publicly but sadly Glowforge did not reply at all.

Thank you

P.S. Had done a refund once regarding the Airfilter and the Shipping fee of the Airfilter without any problem, smooth and fast, it just took a few days for me to receive the refund.
But what happened this time?

Please advise

Probably something require days, or even weeks, of banks talking to banks to figure out what the heck happened. Doesn’t happen often, but I’ve seen it happen. It annoys the heck out of the customer, obviously.

1 Like

Thanks Jason, hope it is just some delay cos it’s been over a month, it’s kind of weird. :scream::sweat_smile::joy:

At least you dropped a comment where they will receive it and can look into it again.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - I’m so sorry your refund hasn’t reached you yet.

We’ve been in contact with our payment processor about your refund and will continue to work with them to ensure your refund reaches you.

I’ve followed up with you via email, and since this refund is specific to your account, I’m going to close this thread.