Still having the error with copy paste in the Glowforge App

I found this topic that describes the same issue I’m having:

I saw the thread was closed mid June, but I just ran into the issue around mid July. I hadn’t been cutting much from May until early July. When copying and pasting objects in the app, sometimes instead of pasting the object I copied, the app just moves a previously modified object to the spot where it would have pasted the copied object. It happened a few times while setting up my cut, but I eventually got everything where I wanted it. When I ran the cut file, however, some objects were re-positioned, and some were replaced with others.

This problem only happens with copy paste in the app. I’ll have time to get some pictures of the issue this weekend if needed.

I’m seeing the same thing. Really funny when it happens :slight_smile:
I think of it as a ‘Whack-a-Mole’ game

Thump a lot at times, too.
Usually when I am setting up cutting out a number of one shape for cutting, and copy & paste a number of those, then start adding art work for etching (within that shape). Select & copy an image for etching, but it pastes another of the cut shapes, but really small. Delete that, but then find I lost one of the full size cut shapes–so oddly moved and resized it. GFism.

I’m so sorry for the frustration.

Thank you so much for the details. We’re looking into it now.

As soon as I have more information I’ll update this thread.

We’ve made a small change on our end that should clear this up.

Can you please try again and let me know if you’re still seeing the issue?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.