Still problems cutting

Hello-my previous thread was shut down, however I’ve only received one email from support in 36 hours with one suggestion (which did not work.)I can’t wait hours and hours between responses for trouble shooting.
To recap:

On Saturday I started having issues cutting:
1/8 proofgrade basswood
1/8 inch Baltic birch
Does not recognize proofgrade most times
Engraving is wonky as well
I ran gift of good measure multiple times, won’t cut
I recalibrated camera-still nothing
Everything is cleaned
It will cut a small, simple image such as a shamrock but nothing more complex and engraving is still wonky and pixilated.

I purchased my Pro in January and have logged very few hours on it. In a glowforge FB page page there seems to be multiple people having same issue at same time. Could this be an app issue?
Please advise.

I’m sorry about the ongoing trouble with your unit. I’ve just sent a response to your most recent email with next steps. If the email doesn’t come through successfully, will you please let us know?

I received your email and resent the project photos that were previously sent. The additional photos you requested will be sent this evening. Please advise next steps asap.

I sent all of the additional photos you requested last night around 7:00, please get back to me as soon as possible with suggestions/feedback/next steps.

Standard response is “within 24hrs”; as you’ve already seen it can be sometimes be longer, but many times sooner.

Yes, I know this is the company line, but this is an ongoing issue-I can’t wait 24-36 hours between “suggestions.” And thus far, all they’ve said is check the lens.

Just setting expectations.

Posting here is the same as sending a new email, and opens a new ticket. If you already have a case open, they will respond there before they see this.

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’m closing this thread, and I’ve sent you an email with additional details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.