Still waiting on refurbished shipping notice 2

Does anyone know the time frame to have a refurbished machine shipped for my under warranty unit? I was under the impression that it would be shipped right away but I am coming up on my 10 days now and still don’t have a tracking number so it obviously won’t be here in the time frame I was communicated. Customers have contacted me about refunding their orders.

I’ve tried sending emails but with the same message that they are processed when they are ready, or that they don’t know what’s at the repair location. Is it due to no refurb units being available for shipment? How long am I supposed to wait?

I am getting beyond frustrated at this point. I understand I am not the only Customer, but these cost way too much money to have zero support or response and zero timeliness on replacements being sent. I am regretting purchasing a glowforge at this point - I wish I had spent a little more and bought a laser that actually has support.

1 Like

When I had to get one way back when it took about 10 days to 2 weeks from the time i shipped the one back.

Thanks for your reply. They said they would send one over with the agreement that I would send mine back within 2 weeks. They also again said that they would ship it right away once the payment clears. It’s been close to 2 weeks. Nada.

Unfortunately, they don’t have a stack of these waiting to go out. Also, a lack of communication usually means they simply don’t have an update. I can understand the frustration on both counts.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you’re having problems getting any support from them.

I’m right there with you. My Glowforge Pro has been out of commission for over four weeks now. It was only two-months old when it quit working.

Their lack of timely communication and lack of support is a major concern. Last week, they finally made a determination that a new unit would be sent to me “as soon as possible”. Well, I still haven’t received any notification that it has been sent.

It’s quite disappointing to know that they would overpromise and then try to sell you more. I don’t accept the response that “they don’t have a stack of these waiting to go out.” If you don’t, they don’t say that you do.

I paid both my invoices, now I am over 10k in orders to fill but with no machine.

I guess you’re right. They do have a warehouse full of them and know exactly when they will get around to shipping one to you, but they’re just messing with you…

3 Likes

Not sure if this is $10,000 of orders or 10,000 customer orders but from that sounds like you need a few industrial production machines for that monthly volume.

3 Likes

I am so sorry that you haven’t received your replacement Glowforge yet. I have followed up to your email with more details about your order.

Since we’re working on it there, I’m going to close this thread.