Stool Samples

Wait… I may have gotten that backward. :innocent:

Whilst stuck at home this year, I decided to up my woodworking game. Here are a couple of stools I made last weekend. I also made the mobile workbench. Next up, cyclone dust separator cart and a miter saw station. Luckily, the big box stores around here don’t know there’s a lumber shortage. :shushing_face: Shhh…

28 Likes

Those look great! I really like the little step stool… you have neatly shaped stools. :innocent:

4 Likes

I take care to round over the edges. :wink: The little one is made of a single 2x4.

5 Likes

Very nice. Please tell me that you engraved your avitar on them somewhere?

5 Likes

Monkey butt on a stool sample?

Oh, my…

6 Likes

Nice work there! Especially that mobile bench. what is the top surface?

2 Likes

Yeah I dig that mobile bench too. I need something like that with big outdoor wheels on it. Like mower wheels or something.

4 Likes

:slight_smile: I really enjoyed the title choice lol. really great work, are they your own designs?

3 Likes

Two layers of 3/4" ply laminated together, plus a sheet of hardboard tacked to the top so I can replace it as needed.

All 3 designs are by Steve Ramsey.
https://woodworkingformeremortals.com/

5 Likes

Oh, I LOVE Steve’s channel… Catification… hehe…

(Speaking of which, did he take the weekend off?)

Nice clean work. Looks really great.

Made me look with your title. Glad I did. Nice work.

Yup, looks like he did. I’m enrolled in his Weekend Workshop class and having a ball.

2 Likes

Nice!
I am particularly curious about the hole in the step stool?

It’s the digital elevation lacuna, AKA the pick-it-up-with-your-finger hole. :innocent:

4 Likes

Thanks for the definition, I was wondering what South American Camels had to do with it.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.