Store and catalog not letting me log in

Is anyone else having a problem logging in to the store or catalog? I have tried in several browsers and have rebooted my computer. This is what I get - “store.glowforge.com took too long to respond.”

Welcome to the forum. No problems for me…sounds like it might be a local internet issue.

2 Likes

Thank you. But every other site is working for me.

1 Like

Works ok for me. I wonder if your browser updated or one of your ad blockers changed something.

2 Likes

Thanks. Mine works until I hit “log in.” It’s doing it on my phone too. I don’t even get to log in.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t know why yours may not be working, but I bought $200 worth of PG materials right around 3:00 EST today so it was working the fo me.

1 Like

Dang it. I am not sure why either. I am logged in to the app. But the login to the store isn’t working. Well, I’m not sure what else to do.

1 Like

Technically that’s not the correct URL - it normally auto-forwards, but you may have that disabled in your settings.
Try: https://shop.glowforge.com/

1 Like

Not sure why it was going there. I was using the link from the top of the page. It didn’t work on my phone or computer. But now it is working again. Weird!

I’m sorry for the trouble and glad that it’s resolved! Happy shopping :slight_smile: