Story sticks

Good news? It’s fantastic news!! You will have a blast!

4 Likes

I use a spare Founder Ruler :slight_smile: I did one for the bottom but had to toss that recently because we’re up to 11.5" now and my bottom border one was too wide.

Face palm after feeding it to the pizza oven fire was that I could have just run a cut line on that one and tossed the extra piece out instead of making a whole new one (it indexes against the front of the machine and I embedded two little magnets into it to keep it on the bed because I’m down to only about one row of honeycomb that it can’t reach to cut.

5 Likes

I have the cheap stainless amazon calipers, they gave me 0.374" on the right, 0.600" on the left, 0.771" from the inside of the rubber flap in the front and 7.0" from the rubber flap in the back.

15 Likes

Now you’re just showin’ off! :smile:
(She said with a grin as she scurried off to find some cool comics to add to hers.)

7 Likes

The jpgs I found were junk, I vectorized.

4 Likes

Aside from the obvious on @jbv’s story sticks…why are they called story sticks, please?

3 Likes

Don’t hit me but in this case the name is quite close to literall. Traditional carpenters would write and mark on a straight stick so that they could /can make several of the same part the same.

7 Likes

Awesome story sticks!

1 Like

Ha…I would never hit you! No really…that’s exactly what I wanted to know. It’s a cute term and it’s obvious people are having fun with it.

3 Likes