Strike 2 Glowforge!

To answer the point of not providing specifics, I would note that ALL of the specifics and subsequent suggestions that have been discussed in previous threads, both mine and many others, have all been attempted. To go back to the beginning in this thread would be an unimaginable time-suck that we just don’t have. Just consider that ALL of the standard responses and suggestions have already been tried.
That is the point here… what do we do when ALL else fails, including full replacement.

Apologies. We should refrain from casual conversation in your ticket.

Causing people (non-staff and staff) to have go back through and look at all of your posts in an attempt to help you?

So other people and support should do that for you. Got it.

If you want help, people are MORE than willing to help. Support will get to you when they get to the ticket. Yes, it sucks to have to wait. But if you don’t want community involvement, it might be better just to stick to email. Perhaps you should state that. And when Support deciphers and combines your multiple tickets, they can help privately.

4 Likes

Duly noted. Thank you.

Ah. That explains a lot.

True there. The community found a solution to the issue I (and it turned out many others) were having Mon/Tues although Support seemed to have picked up on it and gotten a fix in before they acknowledged the problem in any of the threads. But if they hadn’t, we had a workaround before we came up in the queue.

1 Like

Yes as, you know, I am not party to all the goes on in the forum but I have my spies.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re still running into trouble with your replacement unit. I see you already emailed us about this and I’m working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.