Stuck at centering

Hi all, after I cancel the print, my basic GF keeps centering. It has been 15mins like this. Then I rebooted the GF, still, the same saying centering. What do we suppose to do if cancel the print?

Sometimes when you cancel a print the browser gets stuck in a loop - go in and and either clear your cache or try it in a different browser. If that doesn’t work right off then shut everything down and leave it off for ~1 minute, then bring it back up - see if that works.

Hello @kherlen.altangerel99 - I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this hiccup, thanks for letting us know.

I extracted the logs from your Glowforge around the time of your most recent cancelled print to investigate the problem, and it seems like your unit is running into trouble during the calibration step.

During calibration, the lid camera finds the Printer Head by taking a series of images. There are a few different reasons this error may be occurring.

In this situation it’s possible that the material in the printer was creating images the printer had some trouble processing.

It seems like you’ve been able to get printing since reaching out to us, that’s promising news!

If you run into this problem again please walk through the steps below to get back on track.

Once you’ve had a chance to perform these troubleshooting steps, turn on your Glowforge and let it try the calibration again. If you are still having trouble, let us know.

@kherlen.altangerel99, I just took a quick look at the logs for your unit and see that you are back to successfully printing. That’s great!

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread now. If the problem reoccurs, or if you run into any other issues, please go ahead and post a new topic or send us an email at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Have a wonderful weekend!