Stuck in calibration purgatory

So Tuesday night, I did a routine cleaning of the entire machine. Wednesday night, started everything up and ran a print (2.5 hour job). Print began as usual, and I walked to the other side of the room working on other things. About 30 minutes later, I heard it stop. Knowing I still had lots of time left, I went to check things out. It had only printed the first few passes, so I don’t know what else it was doing for the half-hour it was running.
Now it says “calibrating”. I let it do its thing for the rest of the night, about 3 hours (streamed a movie, so I know my internet was fine). Turned it off and went to bed. This morning, still calibrating. I reset the wifi connection, and the GF button intermittently flashes white. I have tried manually moving the head to start position, and also back to center, with no different results. My screen shows the same image it has when this all began, which is an image of the GF logo on the print head.
Because I have to go to work in a little bit, I can’t leave it on for fear it might start running, even though I cleared the workspace to be safe.
I will say that I don’t THINK I see the device on my router. But doesn’t the white light indicate a connection? I do see 1 unidentified device on my router, but I can’t tell if its the GF.
Okay geniuses (meant to sound authentic, not snarky), help me out! Thanks!!!

Have you had connection or calibration issues in the past?

That it quit in the middle of the job doesn’t indicate a WiFi problem to me since the job is already downloaded and will continue to run even if it loses WiFi.

Since you just cleaned it, I would double check that you didn’t slightly dislodge the ribbon cable connector that plugs into the head when you removed the head from the gantry.

1 Like

Likewise carefully inspect the lid camera.

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.