Stuck in setup, this is my first cut after the initial gift of good measure

I’ve been trying to cut for three hours now and am ready to pack this up and ship it back to you. I just got this Plus and cut the GOGM last week. Now I’m trying to cut a svg file and I am stuck in set up. I’m using a piece of Medium Cherry Plywood that I had to enter manually because my machine is not reading the label. As a side note, this isn’t a big file but just to be on the safe side, I’ve tried other Svg’s and get stuck in the same spot. Thanks. PS . I’ve read through topics here, too many than I should have to. I’ve shut the GF off, I’ve shut my laptop off. I’ve reset my router. I’ve done everything mentioned.

Where are you getting stuck? Can you upload a screen shot showing the issue and also upload your design for us to take a look at?

It isn’t recognizing the material.

You can select the material by clicking on the “Unknown” in the top-left corner.

(Or it is a wifi issue… been seeing a lot of those recently…)

Is your Glowforge button glowing at all? Any colors?

1 Like

I did select the material. I’ve tried several of the materials provided and it doesn’t recognize any, I have to use the drop down for everything. WiFi is working fine, too. Button does not glow Green unless I hold it down for 10 seconds.

Hello @terrypinodesigns, I see you also emailed us about this and we’ve replied to you there, so I’m going to close this topic.