I’m sorry for the challenging start. Thanks for letting us know.
If you are going through Wi-Fi setup multiple times because you ran into trouble, here are some other suggestions that may help:
- Close and reopen your web browser between each attempt.
- Reboot your Glowforge between each attempt.
Your Glowforge needs internet access, however, it does not need to be connected to the same network as the computer, phone, or tablet you are using to print.
For example, you can create a hot spot on your cell phone and use that network to connect your Glowforge to Wi-Fi. You can find instructions online to help you create a Wi-Fi hot spot from your cell phone. Then once the Wi-Fi hotspot is broadcasting, you can connect to it by following these steps:
- Turn on your Glowforge.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Hold down the button for ten seconds until it turns teal.
- Your Glowforge is now broadcasting a temporary Wi-Fi signal.
- Navigate to setup.glowforge.com and follow the instructions to connect the Glowforge to your cell phone’s hot spot.
Could you please try connecting your Glowforge to a Wi-Fi hot spot, and let me know how it goes?
Thank you in advance.