Stuck on Centering and scanning 2

My machine seems to keep getting stuck on centering/scanning. I have cleaned the camera, checked the 5 areas for clips and have cleaned my lenses. Im becoming more and more frustrated. Please help

1 Like

Same here, well just centering. But if I move the laser head to the center it does it’s thing.

Here’s the official list of troubleshooting steps:

360034142613-Stuck-Calibrating

If none of those fix the problem, try connecting your GF to a cell phone hotspot instead of your wifi. That can help to narrow it down to wifi vs. black cable.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. It’s been stuck on centering for hours today. My husband and I have followed every troubleshooting step and idea out there.
I’m starting to panic as the orders are continuing to poor in. Hoping to hear from support soon.

Welcome to the forum.

Support limits their attention to one machine per thread. In order to open a Support ticket for your machine, either email support or start your own thread in this category.

Thanks - already done quite a while ago.

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re running into trouble. I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge to review your most recent prints, and compared it with the details you’ve provided. Based on the logs, it appears checking the connections on your lid cable may have helped to resolve the snag, as I see you’ve been able to print since contacting us. Could you let me know if you are still running into the same trouble?

It looks like it is okay for now. It seemed to run okay today. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. It’s been so finicky lately.

Thank you for following up with us @bstreetsss01 . I’m going to keep your request open for a few more days in the event that the issues return. Please let us know!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.