My GF is stuck on centering and the arm isn’t moving. I hear all the clicks and whooshing of the fans but then nothing moves. The image I see is from last night, the last thing I cut, not this am. I have done the following based on a search of the community:
- cleaned all lenses and the camera
- rebooted modem, router, hit button till teal and reconnected to the GF
- confirmed the connection of the ribbon into the print head
- removed any wood from the bed.
- put the head under the camera then turned on
- left it on over night
- repeat of a lot of that
I have sent in a ticket, but possibly 3 days due to high volume and I have customers waiting so I thought I’d check with the geniuses in the community while I’m waiting. Any other tips to try?