Stuck on Centering, Scanning and Centering

I took my machine apart to clean the machine and the fans. When I put it back together it was stuck on Centering, then on Scanning and sometimes Homing. I had cleaned the machine, turned it off and on, ensured the wifi is working, checked the lenses to make sure they are clean and I am not able to get it to work. I have removed the crumb tray, reloaded material, changed the material and still it isn’t working. Additionally, I have moved the camera to be under the glowforge logo.

Anyone have any idea why it isn’t working. I really need to get up and running.

You may have bumped/dislodged one of the ribbon cables while you were cleaning. Check to ensure that they are all making good contact.

2 Likes

@mindybauknecht I am so sorry your Glowforge printer is stuck centering and scanning.

I extracted the logs from your Glowforge to investigate the problem, and it seems like your unit is running into trouble during the calibration step. During calibration, the lid camera finds the Printer Head by taking a series of images. There are a few different reasons this error may be occurring. Please walk through the steps below to get back on track.

Once you’ve had a chance to perform these troubleshooting steps, turn on your Glowforge and let it try the calibration again. If you are still having trouble, let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.