So this seems to be happening for a lot of us here recently! Like many others, these are the troubleshooting steps I have done after looking through the forum:
- cleaned all 3 of the laser lenses
- cleaned the lid lens and top of the laser head
- turned the Glowforge on and off several times, unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds before turning it back on, etc.
- checked cables on the lid (4 cable clips and made sure clips were locked in)
- turn off wi-fi and reconnected it to the wifi
- also the glowforge is not recognizing any proofgrade materials, its not able to read the QR code
None have solved the issue