I have cleaned the lenses, cleaned the glowforge, reset the wifi, tried from a different browser and device, removed the crumb tray, powered on with lid open for 10 minutes, powered on with crumb tray removed: NOTHING seems to work. I have only had my GF Pro a few weeks, and I have printed only a handfull of projects. Please please help!
Might want to also check your lid cable connections…
- Turn off the unit.
- Carefully remove the printer head by pulling gently up and back to disengage the magnets and remove it.
- Check the connection on the white ribbon cable in the laser arm. Make sure it is fully inserted into the printer head, until it has clicked into place and that the pins are in good shape.
- Check all of the ribbon cable connections in the lid. The connectors need to be fully closed.
- Turn off your unit.
- Open the lid.
- Using both hands, gently roll the laser arm to the front of the unit.
- There are 5 clips pictured below. Check each one to ensure it is closed. The clip should lie flat, and you shouldn’t be able to flip it in any direction. Check that the cable is not kinked or bent where it passes over the metal lip at the green arrow shown.
- If any of the clips are open, ensure the cable is inserted straight into the clip and close the clip.
- If any of the cables are misaligned in the clip, take a photo of the clip and cable and send it to Support before you proceed.
Do NOT try to adjust or reseat the cable without the okay from Support.
You can the electronics.
- If all the clips are aligned and closed…close the lid.
Let Support know the results of the inspections and they will let you know the next steps after they have reviewed your logs.
Yes, I tried this as well. I found your response in a another thread. Still no bueno. I tried again this morning still nothing.
In that case, you can just wait to hear from support, they are going to need to look at your logs. Sorry!
Thank you for being so helpful, I really want to get going.
I see you already emailed us about this and I’ve just sent you a response there, so I’m going to close this topic.