Stuck on focusing the head

Stuck focusing the head

1 Like

There are a few things you can try while waiting for support to get back to you:

1. Clean all of your optics
  2. Remove all materials from the bed
  3. Make sure there are not extremely bright lights from the room shining on the bed
  4. With the machine off move the print head directly under the lid camera and turn the machine back on
  5. Clear your cache and reopen the app
1 Like

Hi Support peeps,

@luluburghol and I communicated a bit on Facebook. Her machine is stopping mid-print and giving a yellow light. The window in the room is open and she estimates the temperature outside is in the 60s. I’ve asked her to post time and time zone of the stopped print here so you can check her logs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

What time did it happen, @luluburghol?

And what time zone are you in?

1 Like

Support: At about 9:25 am PST she messaged me that her latest job had finished successfully but the head was again stuck “focusing.” I’m trying to get her to post here so you can communicate directly.

1 Like

Aroun 1 pm

I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble with your Glowforge. I see you have also emailed us about this as well. Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.