Stuck on Homing/Scanning

It appears to be a widespread issue that we are all stuck on centering and homing currently. Trying to make Glowforge aware of this issue has been troublesome. Anyone having any luck?

1 Like

I’m having the same issues and I cannot get any response from customer support.

I am having the same issue. Printed one time this morning with no problems, now won’t go past “Scanning”.

Also having the same issue. Very frustrating!

I’m glad it’s not just me then! I have been rebooting etc without issue. Been cutting all day without issues.

If this is an issue on Glowforge’s end, you will find it reported here; https://statuspage.glowforge.com/

2 Likes

it’s obviously there end when there are hundreds posting all over Facebook etc…

1 Like

It’s definitely them… and it’s even more frustrating when you can’t get in touch with anyone.

Same issue…

No actual status posts, but they have marked something as degraded. Another reason we need offline mode!

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue today. On the GlowForge Status page it says “degraded service” so I hope they’re aware and working on it!

Same issues here as well

Same here. Is it because the system is too busy?

Same issue here and when i try calling Customer Support the phone just disconnects me after the initial message to wait on the line. Hoping it’s just an issue on their end they can fix quickly! I have a ton of things that HAVE to be made before Friday!

Same issue here. All my GF machines are stuck on “Scanning”.

Status page says:

Investigating - We’re investigating an issue that may cause a slowdown when using app.glowforge.com. We’ll update this when it’s resolved.
Nov 28, 2023 - 09:48 PST

2 Likes

Same issue with me… Been stuck doing this almost an hour now… (I’m in Idaho)

thank god its not just me. i’ve been going crazy. servers must have started having issues while i was mid printing something bc i have a whole order i had to trash bc it screwed it all up which never happens

Same here. It was working fine all morning. I shut it off for a break and viola…stuck on homing! Grrr. It’s the busy really busy season. This is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Same issue here…hoping it is fixed soon. :crossed_fingers:
I am sure many of you, like myself, are very busy with tight deadlines this time of year.