Stuck on Lid Open

Was doing some engraving and cutting, went to change the material out, closed the lid and now it is stuck on lid open. I checked the 5 connections of the ribbon cable, everything looks straight an connected. I opened and closed all the connectors, but wasn’t able to remove and replug, was taking considerable force and didn’t want to cause more damage. All the doors are close, I opened and closed the front door, cleaned out any soot or debris that may sit between any of the closing surfaces.

Looks like you’ve done everything you can. Support can check your pics, and send you a replacement lid cable if they determine that’s the cause.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you’ve run into trouble and your unit is stuck with a lid open message. Thank you for the detailed photos and description of the steps you’ve taken so far. Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue with the lid cable. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending send you a replacement cable. I’ll be in touch via email very soon to sort out the details.