Stuck on Rendering Design -going nowhere

I am using Google Chrome, cleared cached, restarted browser. This is a file I have successfully printed in the last few weeks. Now, when I load the design, it is stuck on “Rendering Design”. I have an order I need to process and don’t have this exact file saved on my computer. Can someone from #everything-else #glowforge help please?

Re upload your design and don’t copy and paste. It’ll reopen.

See my thread:

I’m having this problem too, specifically with a design I previously purchased and previously printed.

I sincerely apologize for all the trouble caused by these issues over the last weeks. Many people who expressed concerns over the “Rendering your Design” issues have been resolved with our team’s continued work to address the problems, but I’m sorry to hear you’re still having trouble. I’ve let the right people know about your situation, and we’re working on a resolution. I’ll be sure to follow up on this thread regularly with updates, just to let you know the status going forward.

Ran into the same issue, ran a print, went to re-run it again stuck. Tried creating a new copy form the original svg file, same result.

Thank you so much for your continued patience. We have made a few more updates that we believe will help with this issue on your account.

Could you please try loading the affected designs and let me know how it goes?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.