For the last week we have been having the problem of being stuck on “Rendering your design…”
We have looked through the forums and have tried various ‘fixes’ all to no avail.
We have tried:
- Resfreshing the web page.
- Resfreshing the browser.
- Restarting the browser.
- Restarting the glowforge.
- Reinstalling the glowfore (re-connecting it to the internet/comp with the teal light)
- All sorts of combinations of those.
- Even making sure our zoom % is at 100%…
I did find a workaround… Instead of trying to load a design, I click the ‘trace’ function. That actually loads a view of the glowforge. I then drag and drop my file onto the bed area. It takes a long time for it to process the design … tick … tock … It’s a simple file, but it still takes a L…O…N…G time. But at least it’s up and I can use my glowforge.
Is there any way the “Rendering your design” glitch can be fixed?
There is no problem with my internet as we have been using it for months without this problem. Also we have been using firefox without this problem.
Thanks for any help!