Morning from the UK. I managed to cut one file fine this morning, then went into the app again to print on the offcuts, and the file won’t load. I’ve cleared all cookies and the cache etc and none of the files are now loading. This is a busy time of year for me and I don’t want to have to be offline again at a product launch!
If you search this forum section for “Rendering” in the thread title, you’ll see this is a fairly common issue, but has occurred a lot more frequently lately. Reading those threads might give you some ideas of things to try while you wait for support, which realistically may take a few days.
I’m so sorry to hear your Glowforge is saying it is rendering your design and getting stuck. We need a bit more information to investigate.
- Can you tell me is this a catalog design or a personal design?
- Information about the browser you are using.
- A screenshot of the error you are getting.
Please do the following:
- Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
- Look for the header that says "Your web browser’s unique URL"
- Click the button that says "Copy URL to Clipboard"
- Reply to this, and paste in the link provided
If possible, could you please send me a screenshot of what you see in the Glowforge app when this happens? Make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible
To take a screenshot:
- Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.
- Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.
This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.