Stuck on Scanning, Centering, Can't Take Picture

Hey all,

I continue to have these issues - I already ordered a black lid cable, but wanted to upload pictures of the cable that runs directly to the camera to see if any issues can be spotted. The cable connection on the left side of the lid does look a little wonky. Wondering if it possible to order a cable replacement for that as well?

Thanks!

I’m having this same issue right now as well. I chatted online with someone via GF yesterday who thought it was the black lid cable. I happened to have an extra. I replaced that and am still having the same issues. I’m wondering also if it’s the cable running to the camera that is also causing an issue??

Hi There! I am currently having the same issue. Were you ever able to find a solution to the problem?

Hi and welcome to the forum! This post is very old, you’d do better to create one of your own!

When you do, list what you’ve tried, and exactly the error you’re getting.
Is the head clicking, or never getting to that? Is the camera taking a picture at all? Etc.

Fingers crossed one of the owners here can help you figure it out. Also, if you haven’t actually reached out to support you should do that too - double your chances :slight_smile:

1 Like