Stuck on Scanning / Centering

Hello,

This morning my glowforge will not do anything but stay on centering / scanning. I notice a bunch of people saying the same in recent threads so I am hoping this is server side… It was working last night without any issues. I have turned on/off and everything is clean and looks good.

The head moves a very little a couple of times when I turn it on. But other than that the web app just says centering or scanning.

help

Its back - that was scary! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay for being back!

Likely your WiFi connection was weakened somehow. Something as simple as a microwave can mess with WiFi sadly.

1 Like

Hello @billmans - glad to hear you’re back up and running!

I extracted the latest logs from your Glowforge to check in on what was going on, and it appears the printer may have just been struggling a bit while doing some calibrations. There’s a number of reasons that this can occur. If you happen to see this trouble come back I’d like to suggest the following steps

Once you’ve had a chance to perform these troubleshooting steps, turn on your Glowforge and let it try the calibration again. If you are still having trouble, let us know.

As your current issue has been corrected I’m going to go ahead and close this topic. Please feel free to start another one, or email us at support@glowforge.com if you need further assistance!