Stuck on Scanning / Focuse / Homing

I’ve been stuck on Scanning now for 3hrs! I’ve restarted, unplugged my unit a couple of times. logged off and back on a few times and still nothing, THIS IS VERY FUSTRUATING!

Here are the troubleshooting steps you need to try:

1 Like

thanks I’ll give see if this helps.

A few times, my GF has stuck on “Focusing” after a job finishes. So now, after it stops, even though it says “Print Done,” I wait until it says “Ready” to the left of the “Print” button before I open the lid. The problem hasn’t recurred, but that may just be coincidence. When you get back running, you might try that and see if it helps.

3 Likes

thanks for that info as well. I’ll defiantly will try that also.

Oh no!

I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag.

I extracted the logs from your Glowforge to investigate the problem, and it seems like your unit is running into trouble during the calibration step. During calibration, the lid camera finds the Printer Head by taking a series of images. There are a few different reasons this error may be occurring. Please walk through the steps below to get back on track.

Once you’ve had a chance to perform these troubleshooting steps, turn on your Glowforge and let it try the calibration again. If you are still having trouble, let us know.

Hello @gabriel_lacombe, I just took a look at the logs from your Glowforge and it looks like you’ve been able to successfully print today, that’s great! Can you please let me know if you’re still having any trouble? Thank you!

Thank you for checking Morgan. Yes, once I cleaned the camera on my Gf it went right to work.

Hey @gabriel_lacombe,

That is great news! Thank you for letting me know.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out again should you need anything. We’re happy to help!