STUCK on scanning or homing

I’ve went through every how to fix tip…ZERO fixes!!!

I need this machine to work…this is my “loaner” as mine is in for repairs same issues.
UGH

I’m having the same problem

OH no!!! have you tried today/? im still scanning…after i had it off and unplugged all night

I am currently calibrating the camera. Have you tried that…??

I have the same issue. It started yesterday around 2pm EST for the first time. When I try to calibrate the camera I receive a message stating the unit is in use. During one of my 10 (could be more) tries today I received a message stating something like the “camera could not get a clear image”.

@chad.welch You might just need to clean your lid camera. If that doesn’t fix the problem, you should create your own thread here in Problems & Support, since posting here opens a support ticket, and there can only be one customer per ticket.

Check the following Support articles and make sure you haven’t missed any of the steps. You’ve opened a support ticket by posting here, so if you can give a detailed list of the steps you’ve already taken, it will save some of the back-and-forth time it takes to get your issue resolved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I’ve cleaned the camera several times today. Based on what I’ve read they just close the threads if a support ticket but I’ll give it a try.

I’ve tried both support topics and added detail in my support request but I appears the user cannot view open tickets so I will have to retype. I also found out the the support request has a file size limit that is not noted. I was not able to attach my video I kept getting a “The upload took too long, connection was lost.” message

no how do you do that

They only close the thread if you’ve already emailed them, since then the thread is a duplicate ticket which clogs up the system. :slight_smile:

For videos you need to upload to YouTube and then link to them here. Discourse is stubborn about videos.

How do you calibrate the camera?

1 Like

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.