Summer Feather Dangle Earrings

There’s a small irregularity in this pattern file that prevents one from being able to flip them over to etch both sides. The loop at the top of one feather is elongated, so it won’t fit back into the hole left by the other feather. Is it possible to get this fixed? I don’t like blank-backed earrings. :slight_smile:

Hello?

Is there a way to download purchased patterns? If so, I can just fix it myself…

No, the designs work only in the GF interface and we don’t have permission to download them for modification.

Do they respond to design issues? It seemed odd to me that I didn’t get any response to this, after the lightning fast responses I’ve gotten before. :wink:

Other than to say that they will pass the information along to the correct department, probably not. (It is what it is.)

Historically, they really don’t like to tell us where they are on fixing things, they will just pop in later once it’s fixed. This one might be a while given the push to get the machines out to everyone. :disappointed_relieved:

Hmmmmm…my itty bitty earring problem vs. somebody getting their GF a few days later…yeah, I suppose I can stand to wait a while! :pensive:

1 Like

Oh thank God! (I’m so used to having my head bitten off for suggesting such a thing!) :smile::wink:

3 Likes

:laughing: I work in mental health, so I’m kept aware on a daily basis that there are far worse things in life than having to trim a hole a little bit so I can print backsides on my earrings!

2 Likes

I’m sorry for my slow reply! Yes, we reply to design questions! In this case, your suggestion is a great idea - thank you. I’m going to send it to our team with a note that it came from a customer request.

2 Likes