Sunflower Wallet

Wow! That is beautiful! Love the perfectly coordinated button clasp.

1 Like

Love your work @Andy_Mock, what an excellent craftmanship. Congratulations!
You have mastered your art.

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Gorgeous wallet!

3 Likes

Wow, stunning! I just received some leather I ordered to make a little bag. I hope it turns out even a tiny bit near as good as your piece :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love it all, from the engraving to the lining, the button & the paint!! Well done !

2 Likes

I know thereā€™s no reason to add another ā€œWOW!ā€ comment, but Wow! So levely.

1 Like

Gorgeous!! Did you make your own pattern?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, the pattern is one I made. Itā€™s a fun wallet to put together.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m allowed to ask or not but do you sell the file? Iā€™m not a designer but I love this wallet!! And the sunflower is just gorgeous!

1 Like

That is totally gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Ask away! I donā€™t sell the file for this. Perhaps down the road I might but thereā€™s quite a few leather workers out there that already do.

It is against forum rules to ask for files. If someone wishes to share their designs, they would be in the Free Laser Designs section, or they might perchance add a link to their website or Etsy store.

1 Like

This wallet is Beautiful! Iā€™m just amazed by the leatherworking but canā€™t imagine myself ever getting into that. :slight_smile:

On a side note are you using a specific theme on your shopify store? Iā€™d love to know which one it is! Itā€™s also beautiful :sunny:

1 Like

That is beautiful!! Awesome. Love it!!

1 Like

Thank you! The Shopify theme is one I purchased called Prestige. Thereā€™s a couple things Iā€™d like to change on it but overall I like it a lot.