Support and Distribution Fails

So on December 1st, I contacted Glowforge customer service about a cracked lens and damaged mirror. The same day I placed an order for some spare parts that I decided I should always have on hand so that my laser isn’t down for extended periods of time again. Well, both have failed me. I never got a response from Glowforge after they said they would send me replacement parts from my warranty claim, and, the distribution center has made a label on December 2nd and was expected to send it out next day. Wrong. Instead of arriving on Saturday like it should have, my backup spare parts have still yet to leave the Glowforge DLC in KY. I’d also like to point out that it’s been 4 days since my last response from Glowforge support and they never even loaded a warranty order to my account for the lens and the mirror.

(To solve any confusion, there should be two orders. One I paid for with spare parts recommended by other glowforge owners to always have on hand and to use the warranty to replenish when you need to. And there should be (but isnt) a order for a warranty claim including the print head lens and the mirror.)

Very disappointed Glowforge.

24 hours after this post and 5 days after my last contact from glowforge. You would think that if you spend over 7 thousand dollars on something, you would have good customer service. Such a disappointment.

Update!

Sat on the phone. The automated system hung up on me twice but the third time was a charm and I got ahold of someone. They are looking into the problem and told me they would get back with me by the end of the day with an update. I will update again here when if and when I hear back

1 Like

I see you already contacted us regarding your order and this appears to be resolved, so I’m going to close this topic. If you need anything else, please let us know!