Support not responding

Replied to all.

I think the point @eflyguy is trying to make, is with the P&S tickets, you need to copy & paste your responses from the emails into the tickets, so they can then move from “pending customer” officially back into their court. The email and P&S tickets may be handled by separate teams for all we know, and different people may be seeing each.

And cool, if I read your reply right, it means you have. Fingers are crossed for you they move quickly now with a resolution!

3 Likes

She’s opened so many support tickets that I’m not sure how they’re supposed to keep it all straight. If she’s responded to their questions, it wasn’t in the same threads where they were asked, so I can imagine they’re having a tough time following the trail of the troubleshooting they’ve been trying to do with her. It’s also a three-day weekend. I think a little patience is n order, while they try to get to the bottom of things.

4 Likes

There have been not responses because they keep telling me they have addressed my issues and will be closing the ticked when they have not.

One tech. even been told me that my issues are beyond his scope.

OK, so from our perspective (as just owners) all we could see were the discussions posted here.

It’s great you’ve been working with them via chat or email.

I would like to just speak with people from the company. I am trying to go through emailing them. Too many cooks in the kitchen. But thanks for everyone for trying to help.

Do you work for the company?

Support does not monitor this forum. It is for owners/users. They only monitor Problems and Support.

2 Likes

No, just one of the many happy owners trying to help those with issues. In this case, understanding the support process, as frustrating as it can be.

2 Likes

Hope that tech tried to find someone with the scope to look into it, and didn’t just decide to close it out!

Last year I did note on a P&S ticket I had that I wish they would wait for confirmation from the customer if their recommendation was indeed the solution prior to closing the ticket, since we’re not always able to test in their “window”–but maybe that’s not the case yet… Frustrating indeed.

Then don’t post here. The staff doesn’t even look at this area; they only monitor the Problems and Support area.

2 Likes

GF either needs to fix this internally or people need to stop posting this. It’s not really helpful information and it seems to be the first response to every support post. Kind of like on StackOverflow where the first response is did you Search, cause I found a duplicate…

1 Like

This discussion should have been deleted. No one need to respond to my post regarding this anymore. Thanks for your thoughts though. I am working personally with a GF troubleshooter. Has been very responsive once I got to work with one individual. :slight_smile:

Or the day I dream of when GF has finished hiring all the support staff they need and people get timely responses that stop the endless support hasn’t responded posts.

Elfyguy are you talking about me?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.