SVGs to share

Well now I’m really interested in what I’m supposed to be ignoring.

But since I don’t know what that is, I’ll just take the moment to share this photo of Barbra Streisand’s house: :grin:

16 Likes

Yea, I just did that on another thread. Somehow discourse was turning the file into just a black circle… :confounded:

The black circle is a function of how the file was created. Henry’s did the same thing.

I’ll write a little something up on the other thread.

I spent 20 minutes trying to upload SVG files :-/ I’ll give this a try!

It’s like fight club; I can’t talk about what you are to ignore. Just rest assured it’s best to ignore it for your own good. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Seriously Jules, I spent 20 minutes trying to get SVG files to show up. I even had a glass of wine to clear my head and still couldn’t get them loaded correctly.

1 Like

9 Likes

Had something posted and now I deleted it. Good job. This is nice! Now you change the topic to something like: Posting an SVG of an acorn

1 Like

You’re a friggin hero!! Where were you last night when I sat here thinking more wine would make the SVGs appear somehow. The wine didn’t fix my upload issue, but it made me not really care any more lol.

***For those uploading SVG files, just add a few zeros to the height and width in the link and it’s makes the image visible. Add them here >>> "width=“800” height=“1100” <<<

9 Likes

@jbv did some troubleshooting on this recently. Here’s a link to his post:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your generous gift to the community!

Did you want this thread deleted or moved? I couldn’t tell what you wished.

Thanks Dan, I think I got it sorted out and the files uploaded correctly so no need to delete it. If it goes somewhere else, feel free to move it though.

2 Likes

Very cool stuff. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you for the beautiful art–I love it!

2 Likes

Wow. These a great. Love the thistle and the trout is very useful. I have been working on vectorizing a photo of a trout. I have a few family members who really fish a lot. I myself just go to the freezer when I need them. Somehow the Lord supplies, as this topic did just now!:fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

I would LOVE for someone to figure out a way to use the trout, even if it needs to be modified. That thing was a labor of love that took me hours to get right. Glad to hear you you were in the market for one :slight_smile:

Here’s a modified trout:

5 Likes

Dude, he’s awesome! Can you vectorize that for me? :wink:

1 Like

These are lovely. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like