A friend of mine asked if I could make something for her son - b/c evidently he’s destroyed two charged in the last couple months. Those who are familiar w/ the pain of Nintendo’s decision to put the charge port at the bottom - now here’s a solution
My very first “modular” piece - I started w/ one of the free designs here for a phone - but realized it needed more stability. I tried my hand in inkspace - a few simple shapes, using the “difference” tool, I made my own! Measured slots at .118 for acrylic
If you’re interested in adjusting for your material, please keep in mind you need to compensate for kerf!
Slots are grouped together, and easily adjustable in Inkscape!