T-Shirt Face Mask Design

I used my laser to make a face mask from an old T-shirt. If anyone wants a copy of the file, I have made it available for public download and use.

[How To Make A T-Shirt Face Mask With Your Laser, YouTube Video]
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9i3CtmawFQ)

Face Mask, w fold.pdf (333.0 KB)

28 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve been trying to figure out how I can use my GF to help the community and this is such an amazing and easy idea!

1 Like

what settings are you using

Depends on the thickness of material, but for the shirt in the video it was a speed of 400 with a output power of 75. I have a GF Pro.

1 Like

Dude, thank you so much. You’re awesome for doing that. Thanks

1 Like

This is amazing! Thank you so much, from NYC! Video

1 Like

Thank you Timothy!
I’ve been looking for a way to use my new GF pro to serve my community! I’ve heard that those blue shop towels have some amazing filtration properties.
Bless you for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you!
Mahalo & God Bless

1 Like

What material thickness do you put it at. It’s asking but I don’t know what thickness it is. It’s a regular tshirt like yours. Thanks

I set it it 0.01 inches with a speed of 400 and power of 75. Thicker or denser material may need more power. I use a GF Pro

1 Like

Thanks for being helpful and, sharing the design and settings.

Glowforge requires us to confine discussion of manual settings in their forums to the Beyond the Manual category. The current preferred practice is to either move the entire thread to Beyond the Manual or, to start a new thread there and, link to it from this one.

Sorry, didn’t know. I’m new here. How do I move it?

2 Likes

No worries. It is moved!

1 Like