Table for 8 please!

HAPPY NYE EVERYONE!

Still making 1:12 scale furniture.

I have moved on tot he dining room. Mission table with leaf. I am working on the rest of the dining room furniture, but thought a few might like to see this.

1/8" material. (Some cheap wood I got from Ace Hardware - not even sure of what it is. LOL)

More furniture to come!

66 Likes

That’s just incredible! Very cool!

4 Likes

Okay, did it again…but now I insist on seeing a full cut crystal chandelier to go with… :smile:

9 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

hmmmmmm I have acrylic…I can do that!

6 Likes

I figure you can…won’t even be a challenge. :wink:

4 Likes

LOL…Well the table certainly was. The first version didn’t work at all.

1 Like

Most people would settle for flat fixed top…the leaves make it a couple notches (above) extraordinary. :rofl:

8 Likes

I thought about just doing that. But I like when small things work like actual sized things. The huntboard and China Cabinet are next. Almost done with the drawings. Fingers crossed!

8 Likes

OMFG your leaf works! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Too adorable

15 Likes

LMAO. I mean you have to have a leaf in a table. :wink:

7 Likes

I literally said out loud “Woah” when the table opened up and had room for an insert piece.

9 Likes

LOL. It does double duty, the support for the leaf when it is hidden also keeps the top secured to the base. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These look amazing. The chairs especially. Nicely done!

4 Likes

Thanks! I would rather have done them in Walnut to truly mimic Mission furniture. But I am out and so is the GF Store. LOL

1 Like

Where are you located?

2 Likes

San Diego

1 Like

Well, at least you get to enjoy nice weather while you wait for Proofgrade walnut to go back in stock. I’d share part of my stockpile, but it’s cold and snowy here in Wisconsin.

4 Likes

Lol. It is kinda beautiful here today. Around 70. But I’m stuck inside with a stupid cold. And thank you wanting to share your stockpile! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I knew it would be fabulous! Your set is exactly like my Mission style dining room set, complete with trestle table. I fully intend to buy your patterns but I think I’ll wait for the whole set to be available (might as well get the quantity discount!). Maybe there will be a floor lamp. Can’t wait!

4 Likes