Table for 8 please!

Lol. I will have the set ready to go by the weekend. And yes of course there is a few floor lamps!

4 Likes

I love that you go to the detail that you do. The drop leaf is an awesome addition :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you! I mean itā€™s possible to get the detail so why not! Lol

3 Likes

Oh, the leaf insert! You are amazing!

3 Likes

i mean, it was cool and all. but then the leaf.

you should be able to make good money selling theseā€“hell, even just selling the plans ā€“ if you wanted to.

but regardless, very very cool stuff.

6 Likes

While youā€™re waiting for the walnut to get back in stock like the rest of us, you need to get some of this stuff that Santa brought meā€¦

10 Pack of 1/16" Thin Black Walnut Wood Boards for Laser Cutting or Scroll Sawing https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074NCYXYR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_vW7cEbYFG27XS

3 Likes

Lol. Not amazing, just a little crazy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You raised the bar so high I canā€™t even see it. But wait. What about centerpieces? Vases? Utensils? Where does it end?

6 Likes

Check the link in his profile. He already is!

4 Likes

Hmmmm someone else wanting me to work with 1/16ā€ lol. Guess I should get some!

2 Likes

Lol. It never ends.

1 Like

Thank you! I do have them on my store. I hope more people buy them. Lol

2 Likes

I just ordered a bunch of 1/16ā€ of various woods from Ocooch. Just sayinā€™. :wink:

4 Likes

Lolā€¦ ordering once I have a place to live for another month! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

What?! Youā€™re not sure of your living arrangements? That truly stinks. :unamused:

1 Like

Noā€¦ I meant once I pay rent. Lol I always tell my friends on the first. I have a place to live for another month. Lol

4 Likes

I seeā€¦ yes, sell more files!
P.s. if you need a website pm me.

3 Likes

Thank you! I am good right now. Just really trying to get the catalog built up then Iā€™ll move to my own web presence. You will be on speed dial at that point! Lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be there for you!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like