Table for 8 please!

Lol. I will have the set ready to go by the weekend. And yes of course there is a few floor lamps!

4 Likes

I love that you go to the detail that you do. The drop leaf is an awesome addition :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you! I mean it’s possible to get the detail so why not! Lol

3 Likes

Oh, the leaf insert! You are amazing!

3 Likes

i mean, it was cool and all. but then the leaf.

you should be able to make good money selling these–hell, even just selling the plans – if you wanted to.

but regardless, very very cool stuff.

6 Likes

While you’re waiting for the walnut to get back in stock like the rest of us, you need to get some of this stuff that Santa brought me…

10 Pack of 1/16" Thin Black Walnut Wood Boards for Laser Cutting or Scroll Sawing https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074NCYXYR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_vW7cEbYFG27XS

3 Likes

Lol. Not amazing, just a little crazy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You raised the bar so high I can’t even see it. But wait. What about centerpieces? Vases? Utensils? Where does it end?

6 Likes

Check the link in his profile. He already is!

4 Likes

Hmmmm someone else wanting me to work with 1/16” lol. Guess I should get some!

2 Likes

Lol. It never ends.

1 Like

Thank you! I do have them on my store. I hope more people buy them. Lol

2 Likes

I just ordered a bunch of 1/16” of various woods from Ocooch. Just sayin’. :wink:

4 Likes

Lol… ordering once I have a place to live for another month! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

What?! You’re not sure of your living arrangements? That truly stinks. :unamused:

1 Like

No… I meant once I pay rent. Lol I always tell my friends on the first. I have a place to live for another month. Lol

4 Likes

I see… yes, sell more files!
P.s. if you need a website pm me.

3 Likes

Thank you! I am good right now. Just really trying to get the catalog built up then I’ll move to my own web presence. You will be on speed dial at that point! Lol

2 Likes

I’ll be there for you!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like