Tablet stand with 15 degree lean, designed for 1/8" Baltic birch

No fancy features to this stand, just 15 degrees of lean and a front to back depth of about 3.75". I made it to hold an ancient iPad that I use sometimes, hence the curve to the cradle. Newer, thinner tablets will fit as long as they aren’t more than about 7.5" tall in landscape mode.

It’s ugly, but it works!

15 degree iPad tablet stand for .128 BB.svg.zip (1.8 KB)

This should press-fit together if you cut it from 1/8" Baltic birch plywood. My Pro cut settings were speed 190, power Full. YMMV.

45 Likes

Definitely not ugly! I’m borrowing it to make a cookbook stand for daughter in law. Thanks!

4 Likes

There’s a lot of room to decorate. :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice Job

1 Like

Looks nice! Thank you for sharing your file.

1 Like

Looks nice. I made something similar to charge and hold my phone and ipad.

13 Likes

Another nice one! :grinning:

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

I modified my ipad stand so I can use it for netflix while it is charging! Please excuse the dirty screen.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this file. I really like the look of this stand. I downloaded the .svg, however the pieces do not fit. Maybe I missed some instructions? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you again!

Sorry, please disregard. The fit is just very tight–a good design feature! Thank you again.

1 Like

Yeah it was made to fit tightly. A little wood glue wouldn’t hurt anyway if you have some. Glad you got it to work.

Thank you again! And, yes, I buy Gorilla Wood Glue in bulk. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Just what I needed!

Love it thanks for sharing

This is just what I needed. Thanks for sharing!

Glad it helped you!