Tape and wood options

Not a good place for Spanish speakers? Toss “No Va” into Google translate and understand why Chevy couldn’t sell their Novas in Mexico.

Where are you see it for $10. I don’t see that on their website. Could you provide a link to the one you are referring too? :slight_smile: THANKS!

the two i’ve gone to are colonial in springfield and vienna hardwood in vienna. colonial is bigger, has much better selection, and is more organized.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This is perfect!!!

I’ll try a peice of this and report back… I’ll let everyone know if I’m having the same problems as rbtdanforth.

1 Like

Make sure to look at the back before buying it. I was very careful in what sheets I bought. If you see a bunch of those “bondo” spots then find another sheet.

1 Like

I just bought two sheets and they charged me for four and refunded the twenty bucks and tax.

As I had them cut to five pieces 20,20,20,20,16 so as ten pieces it looked like a lot.

thanks! I’ll check them out.

The stuff from Laser Jump Start is a composite wood product. You can order samples. I have tried cutting and engraving the little samples and I liked the results. They claim you don’t need making but I used mine anyway. They are cheeper, but the smallest order is 100.00.

I did order the colored ply from the wood gallery and I love it. You can order it masked or even with a peel and stick back.

The roll of masking I got from sign warehouse is just like the stuff that comes on Glowforge stuff.

www.laserjumpstart.com
www.thewoodgallery.com
www.signwarehouse.com -TEAR PLUS MEDIUM TACK 12" X 100 YD (404393)

3 Likes

Great info. Thanks!

1 Like