Made of plywood and semi transparent white acrylic. The blue LEDs on the inside are flicker flame style so they look like blue candle light. The light on top is solid white. I used Ultra Dye for the color, which is a really good match.
My original design was going to have doors that open, but the inside ended up being too small to do anything fun with. I was also working towards a scale that would fit on a single sheet of birch ply.
Eventually I went with solid doors and replaced the engraves on the front doors.
I have a second one that was covered in blue card stock, which I will assemble later on this weekend. I expect I will miss the woodgrain but we shall see.