Teddy Bear Card Holder Ornament

Just had an idea and put it together quickly. You can paint it or leave it natural. Med Basswood takes about 6 mins to run. Score the hat scarf and feet engrave the face and cut.

PolarBearCardHolder.pdf (380.7 KB)
PolarBearCardHolder.svg.zip (13.5 KB)

If you want just an ornament, don’t cut the piece with the card cutout and glue the feet and arms on the body.

Hope you like!

51 Likes

:smile: Cute!

2 Likes

I was drinking coffee and thought about it. About 15 mins later here we are. I might actually try and paint it. I might need more coffee for that! LOL

6 Likes

Awww, that’s super cute :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

So very cute… we should keep you drinking coffee! :coffee:

3 Likes

If coffee ponderings result in this lovely ornament, what does fine wine turn out? Thank you.

4 Likes

LOL…I always do my best designs on Caffeine!

4 Likes

I will have to find out. Not really a wine drinker but I may try a good IPA. Not promising the most exact files though. Will have to put the deisclaimer **I created this on IPAs not promising anything. LOL

3 Likes

Very cute, great execution!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Awwwww, cute! Would be interesting to find a gift card that fits in as a belly (Target maybe? I dunno).

4 Likes

That would be cute!

1 Like

Cute glue bear. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing such a cute design!

4 Likes

Lol! Yeah I know I used glue!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

This is so cute, thank you so much for sharing.

3 Likes

You are welcome!

I just tried making this and all my pieces can apart including like every piece of the teddy bear. how do I get the bear to stay together? (I’m a super beginner. like this is my second print)

2 Likes