Test topic, now favorite candies

I remember the candy you’re talking about, just reading your post I could remember the taste from all those years ago.

2 Likes

I am no longer allowing myself to keep gummies in my shop. Gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy anything. I’m guessing it’s a texture thing but I can’t stop eating them when I have them around! I LOVE THEM ALL!

4 Likes

Well maybe not gummies, everything in moderation, right? How about just one?

Giant Gummy Bear approx 5 Pounds - Cherry Flavored Giant Gummy Bear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00315HJ8C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_TTBYBDYWTQKMC8QC7J3D

3 Likes

worlds-largest-gummy-worm-jamie-eating

More appetizing options.

Mounds, especially homemade. And coconut chunks from “Hilo Hatties.” (I’m going to have to go online and order some of those - haven’t had them in years!). Can you tell I love coconut? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg no

4 Likes

Snickers, hot tamales, M&Ms (plain, peanut, and mint), Junior Mints, Starburst jelly beans, and any decent dark chocolate with almonds or sea salt caramel.

Pocket coffee
Dark chocolate, Reese’s.

4 Likes

Do you see much difference between regular hot tamales and the extra hot ones? I am not sure I notice anything.

I never noticed any difference. Which reminds me…I have a box of them in my pantry! Mmmmm!

Hmmm. I’ve never seen extra hot ones. Now I need to look!

Best candies ever

2 Likes

I’m on keto and miss ice cream. This isn’t bad.

These bars are pretty good too. Can you take in alcohol sugars?
https://eatenlightened.com/collections/keto/products/keto-peanut-butter-fudge

1 Like

I’ll look and see if we have those around here, thanx.

I’m on keto too, so I really miss candy. Thinking about it, i really want to eat lime Mike and ikes. I’ve been eating the rebel ice cream. It’s good. Supposedly you don’t absorb the sugar alcohols. But now i get my sweet fix from coke zero.

I’m in love with licorice allsorts, although I have to order them online to get a decent amount to keep me in stock!

1 Like

OMG I destroyed a big plastic tub of those recently. I got them at a local giant international food market, they have all kinds of international candies.

Are you a fan of salmiakki?

2 Likes

I tried some salty licorice once, but all I could taste was ammonia, like brie gone bad :nauseated_face: Apparently my taste buds aren’t wired right to appreciate it! I also really like black Red Vines, but they don’t sell them in the South!

1 Like

Haven’t seen anyone say Rocher yet!

I also have a strong love for original Reese’s Cups, and Maltesers (yes, the ones in the UK do taste different and better than the ones sold in the US :anguished: )

Here is the place you can still BUY old timey Candy

1 Like