Testing snapmarks

I finally got the magnet.

Baby blocks is a project I’ve been wanting to do since I got the glowforge. The rotating and repositioning always stopped me from doing it. I tried a disposable jig and printing my own snapmarks… repositioning until the engrave matched the jig… but it was never reliable.

Today I spent 10 minutes making a jig with snapmarks and was then able to score/engrave on my 1.5" blocks. Four out of four tests printed fine. This makes the GF so much more usefull!!!

26 Likes

Oh that’s fantastic. Get them started early.

1 Like

I want Snapmarks!!!:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

This must be close to general release.

1 Like