Thank you everyone Glowforge!

To the Glowforge staff and community – Thank you for a great machine that’s never given me any issues (2-1/2 years and going strong), for all I’ve learned and will continue to learn, and optimistically to much more successful laser creating to come!! Merry Christmas everyone.

29 Likes

What a nice thing to do…post a postive about Glowforge. Those kinds of posts are few and far between. You’ve only reached half of your intentions, though…the staff does not ordinarily participate in the forum.
Merry Christmas to you, too!

19 Likes

True - and this shold be shared :smiley: Summoning @emilyhuh! Will you pass this on to the staff?

14 Likes

Good call!

12 Likes

Thank you so much for this wonderful and thoughtful message! I’ll pass this along to the rest of the team!

We are so grateful to everyone who is a part of the Glowforge community! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

15 Likes

The negative definitely swamps the positive stuff for Glowforge on this forum. But still so much success and creativity.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.