Thanks for today's gift!

The tool caddy looks really handy!!

10 Likes

Oh yeah! I need organizational stuff in the worst way! Fantastic! :grinning:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that is usually how my stuff is organized :sob:

But that caddy is way more impressing than the previous :joy:

3 Likes

Yup, just what I needed. This laser cutting is addictive and as a result I’m starting to care less for how my desk looks. I’m going to change that with this caddy. Big thanks to the Glowforge Team

:heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me to check for today’s freebie.

I may be a big advocate for doing your own designs but that won’t stop me from using something that is perfect already or using it for inspiration.

6 Likes

I’m also relieved to see they’ve added links to the previous days’ freebies – I’ve been so afraid I might forget to check one day, and end up missing something! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, kudos for the quality of the designs being offered. My “stuff to make when I can walk again” list is growing a lot faster as a result!

10 Likes

It really is an exceptional design. I’m thinking they know us well … And knew just what to gift us!

2 Likes

my only negative to today’s gift is it’s set up for thick material. and i don’t have three sheets of thick wood and a sheet of thick acrylic.

2 Likes

When I click on the link [https://app.glowforge.com] from the email, I do not get a screen with the “gift” in the upper right hand corner to access the gifts. What am I doing wrong?

Do you see this in the upper right hand corner of the Glowforge app page? You just click on the little gift icon.

2 Likes

Yes the box is there but it’s empty for me too.
There’s no red notification top right of the box indicating you got a present waiting!

10:30 am Update : Fixed

No, this is all I see:36%20PM

Doesn’t even look like yours!

That’s what you see here on the forums. you need to go to the app page.

https://app.glowforge.com/

1 Like

You will need to open the actual machine operation UI

Capture

Good luck

I feel like I am stuck. Anytime I go to app I get this page:

I am a newbie, but I already set up my Glowforge but never used since only got end of school year.

1 Like

Aha, you’ve never seen let alone used the GF ops UI or connected to the machine via WIFI, I assume

But still you should be able to open the User Interface (UI) to “talk” to your machine, I think.

Are you logging into the same account the Glowforge was set up on?

what happens if you click on the FVFoxes to the right of the Buy Now button?

07%20PM

I changed the name that was used when my IT person at school purchased it so it was in my name for my school. Somehow that I thought that would fix the issue but it didn’t.