Thanksdala

Turkey anyone?

SVG File:

RoyDala_Version12_v17

59 Likes

These are just great! Thanks for the share!!

6 Likes

Awwww … thank you!

5 Likes

Fun. Thanks.

4 Likes

Super cute!

3 Likes

So fun! Thank you

2 Likes

Whimsical.
Noticed you stayed practical and gave it a hanger catch. Nice touch.

5 Likes

Gobble gobble!

3 Likes

I love this! And considering we have been having wild turkeys show up in our yard for the past couple weeks (10 hens this morning, the 2 toms will be showing up later today I’m sure) , I’m definitely going to be making this very soon! I’m not a halloween person, but I love Thanksgiving and Christmas and am currently working on decorations for both, so this is perfect timing! Thank you so much for sharing this!

7 Likes

My daughter will chuckle at that one.

thanks

3 Likes

We don’t celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving in the Netherlands but I am just addicted on making these mandala’s. When cynd11 talked about peacocks, turkey’s came in mind :blush: So enjoy the turkey!

2 Likes

This is so cute! I can’t wait to cut it out and show what great projects can be made on a Glowforge. You do amazing plans thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

Good one, thanks!

1 Like

how do you save this… sorry new to this… when its a zip file i can save it. when image say svg i cant save it. do i have to screenshot it im on a imac if that helps.

1 Like
  • stand with your mouse pointer on the image
  • right click
  • and save as image
1 Like

So cute!

I think I made a mistake when I cut this, as I guess the face should’ve been scored instead. So my husband said to just make a backer for it, which is so easy since the outline cut is already set! So here is my turkey I made from your design. I enlarged it to about 10". I love it!

13 Likes

lol you get me all fired up for colors now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the share!

1 Like

Great job! All set for Turkey Day :slight_smile:

3 Likes