Thanksgiving update

@dan what about orders to Hawaii?

What about orders to Hawaii? Itā€™s not international but it is over the ocean. Pre-orders??? I believe for the ones who pre ordered during the crowdfunding that live over seas should be compensated with something extra like a free upgrade to pro for the forced wait.

4 Likes

What a day to not be checking in here throughout the day!

Next level of anticiā€¦pation = UNLOCKED!

Now Iā€™m extra extra glad that I live on the west coast!

13 Likes

Ok, I must have been on right before this popped. Thanks for the updateā€¦squee risingā€¦ :squeeee:

9 Likes

Hopefully next weeks update will clarify the shipping confusion (beta, pre-release, finalā€¦) and also a clear idea for those international expecting their Glowforge (having ordered before the crowd funding campaign) if this will still be on track of the December shipmentsā€¦ Having mixed emotions at this stage!

6 Likes

Really great news, thanks!

2 Likes

Crazy excited to have this announcement. I am looking forward to the shipping update. Totally love the reaction of @jamingaroutte

I am sure that there are tons of others that are having the same reaction. :fearful:

For all those that are just tuning inā€¦ There really are so many great resources on the forum. We really have an amazing community! :grinning:

Thanks @Dan and the team for all that you do, and thanks to so many here on the forum that have helped me to be more prepared for my Glowforge to arrive. I still donā€™t feel all the way prepared but I am Super excited for my Glowforge to be on its way soon! :squeeee::squeee::squee:

10 Likes

Congrats to your great team effort! Finally, the dead horse beatings should end. Yay!

12 Likes

24 Likes

@dan Incredible news!!! This day couldnā€™t possibly get any better! Thanks!

Just one question though ā€¦ for those like me who ordered during the crowdfunding but live outside the US will we be still receiving the GF in December-ish??

2 Likes

Such ebullience, calm down young man!

14 Likes

Iā€™m glad to read that these will be assembled in the U.S.

• Erick
4 Likes

To @dan and all the Glowforge teamā€¦

Youā€™ve given me a lot to be thankful for this yearā€¦.(over and above the many blessings of my loved ones and friends, old and new.) Getting there is more than half the fun, and this year has been a blast!

So thanks to all of you, and please take a few days off to be with your familiesā€¦eat a lot, sleep in late, and do NOT think about lasers.

Same for all my new friends hereā€¦hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and satisfaction. (And pie.):wink:

Happy Thanksgiving!

23 Likes

Canadaā€™s not technically overseas :wink:ā€¦right?

13 Likes

I mean, I could technically walk to the Glowforge officesā€¦ It would just take months :wink:

8 Likes

Living the dream. . . :wink:

3 Likes

So this means we should all be re-checking that item on paperwork required to operate a laser in various jurisdictionsā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, Danā€“this was wonderful for me to wake up to on Thanksgiving morning! Iā€™m very much looking forward to the update by Friday, and hoping you and your family get at least one very relaxing, joyful day in this time of coming madness for you. Youā€™ve certainly earned all four days of the holiday weekend, but as a startupper, I know youā€™ll be Doing Stuff for quite a bit of that time. Youā€™ve really gone above and beyond to make Glowforge a reality, and you and your team are part of what Iā€™m grateful for this year.__

18 Likes

Amen and amen.

6 Likes