That wasn't as bad as I thought...(minor disassembling)

So my filter was clogged up a few days ago. I ordered another one, but in the meantime, I’ve set up an exterior filter with a boost fan in the middle. With that done, I went to engrave and got an error that the boost fan in the glowforge wasn’t working. I had to take out the plate…I thought it was going to be a long and difficult process, but it was really simple! I will say this though…when I tried to turn the boost fan, it was so nasty that junk was cracking off of it. There was so much buildup on it that I took about half hour cleaning it. Compressed air wasn’t even touching it. Luckily, there was no damage to it and it’s all pretty now and I’m back to work.

All this to say, use the instructions provided and you’ll have no problem at all.


This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.