The button is pulsing white but nothing happens

Hello, I just got my Glowforge basic today have it all set up. When I click print it does all the steps then tells me to press the button on the machine I do it and nothing happens…please help.

1 Like

This may require the staff to look at your logs, but in the meantime, what is the app saying before/during/after you press the white button? (Screenshots are great!)

the screen says its ready to print with the count down timer and to push the button on the unit when I press it it doesn’t do anything its just pulsing a white color

I don’t think the button is working

On the off chance that it’s stuck, try powering off the machine, let it sit for a minute, then turn it back on and try again.

my screen the unit has the light pulsing white. I restarted the machine and power cycled it still nothing happens

Welcome to the forum, bad luck that your first post had to be a plea for help. :anguished:
So nothing at all happens. The fans don’t spin up?

It measures and focuses before saying it’s ready to print with the countdown. I really think the button isn’t working it’s extremely frustrating

1 Like

Also I’ve tried holding the button down 10 seconds doesn’t do anything at all

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.