The Centering that will not end

It is like the nightmare that will never end. :frowning: I my last print (night before last with pass through port) worked fine. Engraving only, Came out awesome… I know this because it is STILL on the screen. lol Even though it is not physically there.
I booted this morning after cleaning all the lenses, fans etc. When it first booted it just kept saying centering. So I shut it off, rebooted and started again. This time it didn’t even move.

shut off, moved print head under the camera, rebooted, nothing - still centering not moving.

shut it off again, moved it “home”, unplugged it and left it for 10 minutes. restarted… same dead head.

I have no idea what else to do. I want to cry right now. I already requested a ticket, but of course since I can’t call a human I am in a holding pattern. Does anyone have any other suggested while I am waiting for support that might get me back up and running?

did you change the lighting in the room? I have heard in the past that too much light affects the camera. so the system doesn’t know what “think”

yes, I tired it with both the over headlight off (kind a darker room anyway) and then I tried it with a dark towel doubled over the glass to block out external light.

Hello @theaddhippie, I see you also emailed us about this issue and we’ve responded to you there, so I’m going to close this topic.