The daily rant: words of encouragement, humor, birthday wishes, etc

Happy birthday @deirdrebeth. Thank you for all your wonderful contributions to the Forum .

6 Likes

:musical_note:Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @deirdrebeth,
Happy birthday to you! :notes:And many moreā€¦

5 Likes

Happy-est of Birthdays Diedrebeth! :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball: :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, @deirdrebeth ! Wishing you lots of good things and Glowforge time for the coming year. :cake: :pancakes: :champagne: :partying_face: :candle: :ice_cream:

1 Like

Oh happy day, @deirdrebeth ! Wishing you many happy returns. :hugs:

1 Like

:partying_face::tada::tropical_drink: :cocktail: :beers: :tada: :moon_cake: :tea: :pie: :cookie: :champagne: :tada: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday, @deirdrebeth
:partying_face: :pie: :beverage_box: :beers: :cocktail: :partying_face: :cookie: :four_leaf_clover: :hedgehog: :candy: :doughnut: :tada: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you all! I took the day off work, dyed my hair, played a ridiculous number of games, and did some stuff on the :glowforge:
Today was a good day :smiley:

20 Likes

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @marmak3261,

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @marmak3261! :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :tanabata_tree:
(I wonā€™t singā€¦wouldnā€™t do that to anyone.)

7 Likes

Wow! Love your hairā€¦that ombre effect. You did that yourselfā€¦? very cool.

2 Likes

Stepped in a couple days ago, then realized that I was early, so Happy happy birthday to you, (@marmak3261 )ā€¦dear Marion. Sounds like youā€™ve got a rightly celebratory time already figured out. Many happy returns of the day!

4 Likes

Yup - it involves sectioning your hair into ponytails and dying one section at a time. Having a partner who does the back is a huge help! Iā€™m lucky that my hair is naturally dry so loves the Splat ā€œtemporaryā€ colours (they last for months and never truly fade away). So much fun mucking about with it :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @wesleyjames,

4 Likes

Hippy Birthday @wesleyjames ! :partying_face: :champagne: :boom: :man_dancing: :birthday:

2 Likes

Party on @wesleyjames :cupcake:

4 Likes

Thank you all!! :blush::relaxed:

4 Likes

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @ChristyM,

And 50 extra wishes, just because.

8 Likes

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear @Aloha,

4 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :palm_tree: :four_leaf_clover: :beers: :tropical_drink: :champagne: :tada: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday @Aloha !
:partying_face: :tada: :desert_island: :beach_umbrella: :parasol_on_ground: :sunrise_over_mountains: :volcano: :diving_mask: :rowing_man: :surfing_man: :tada: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Mahalo @cynd11 @rbtdanforth and everyone!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes